REVOLUTION IN BODY SHAPING & MUSCLE BUILDING
ADVANCED BODY CONTOURING SYSTEM
The EMShape® is the latest generation of technologically advanced body contouring treatment that helps to build muscle and sculpt your body. Clinical studies have shown that this technology can permanently reduce fat as well.
muscle enhancement & fat burning
The innovative EMShape® system is a non-invasive, pain-free procedure that is able to tone and lift the buttocks without the need for excessive exercise or invasive surgery.
EMShape® uses a non-invasive technology, HIPEM (High-Intensity Pulsed ElectroMagnetic) energy to promote muscle contraction at their peak power and ability. This high-intensity muscle workout will lead to the remodelling and enhancement of muscles, as well as effective fat burning.
HOW IT WORKS?
1: Myofibrillars loosen
2: Myofibrillars break
3: Myofibrillars repair
1: Myofibrillars loosen
- As a result of ageing, Myofibrillars are loose and fragile because of the lack of exercise, lifestyle changes, fat accumulation, pregnancy and other factors.
2: Myofibrillars Break
- The EMShape interacts with muscle neurons to induce supramaximal muscle contraction in the process of continuous muscle contractions, part of myofibrillar are gradually broken to cause muscle self-repair.
3: Myofibrillar Repair
- After the treatment, Myofibrillars tend to be strong and tight. muscles become firm and elastic. It responds with a deep remodelling of inner structure that results in muscle building, growth and body shaping.
1: Fat Accumulation
- When there is excess weight gain, more fat accumulates in the fat cells causing them to swell which results in cellulite.
2: Fat Disruption
- Electro-Magnetic Wave, intensive supramaximal contractions enhance the release of epinephrine which triggers a cascade effect leading to supramaximal lipolysis in fat cells.
3: Fat Loss
- After EMShape®, targeted fat cells shrink in volume and are eliminated.
NON-INVASIVE BUTT LIFT
The EMShape® can also help with Diastasis Recti, also known as the "pooch", a common condition that occurs post-pregnancy which affects two-thirds of women.
Some women resort to having an abdominoplasty or a "tummy tuck" which may be too invasive and not necessary for some women. A non-invasive alternative solution would be to stick to a strict program of deep abdominal exercises performed with a neutral spine combined with pelvic floor exercises, such as Kegel’s and pelvic tilts.
Thankfully with the advancement of technology, mothers who do not have the time to exercise and do not wish to go under the knife, the EMShape® can help to target Diastasis Recti and help mothers to regain their confidence.